Monday, May 26, 2008

I need body moisturiser!!!!

I just don't understand why I have such dry skin. It's been with me for so long and I've been searching for the right body moisturiser for me!

The best so far I've used is The Natural Source Desert Plum Body Whip.


Actually, the sugarcane body whip is much more popular and it smells really wonderful. However, the lady advised me to use the Desert plum as i have dry skin and blemishes as well. I've been using it for about 3 yrs plus and it still works quite well for me. My sister can't stand the smell but I quite like it. But what I really like is the fast absorption by the skin. It's not oily coz I think it's not oil based but water based.

I tried using stuff from The Bodyshop but oh goodness! My sister and I are allergic to the products. She will get rashes while I get lumps on my skin. Of course I would love to use stuff from Bodyshop coz it's much cheaper compared to The Natural Source. But just not suitable.



Lately, I am trying a body moisturiser from Khiels. Wah really quite expensive but it's supposed to be very good for dry skin.

It's really not too bad.. Although it is thick and creamy, the skin absorbs it quite quickly compared to the moisturiser from Bodyshop that takes really so long to absorb. Although the khiels one does not smell as nice as the one from The Natural Source, it's really much more moisturising. My skin doesn't feel itchy after long hours too.


My pedicurist also recommended me this foot cream called Akileine Hydra Defense Balm and I use it for my legs too. It's supposed to protect the skin 24 hours. I like it too which is expensive as well. But really not too bad, I also have a tube of it in my work place. Whenever, I feel itchiness, I can apply and instantly, it works.


Now my skin feels less flaky and itchy after applying moisturiser from time to time although I still scratch without myself knowing it. But at least there's improvement. Hopefully, I can find a product to get rid of my blemishes too.

No comments: